TERMS & CONDITIONS
Acceptance Of The Terms Of Trade with Studio Milkwood Ltd
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.milkwood.co website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.milkwood.co website, subject to availability.
2. Milkwood will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.milkwood.co website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
1. Milkwood will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
2. You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.milkwood.co website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Milkwood for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, American Express or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure means so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. Milkwood will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Milkwood breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Milkwood is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Milkwood reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Milkwood will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Milkwood shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions Milkwood may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Milkwood will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which Milkwood cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Milkwood to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Milkwood for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Milkwood breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Milkwood for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 7 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Milkwood, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the address given by email@example.com
4. Milkwood will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.milkwood.co website can be returned to Milkwood for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Milkwood will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
4. All Products must be returned to the address given by firstname.lastname@example.org - You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Milkwood.
5. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Milkwood will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Milkwood to process any refund or exchange. Please email email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that our staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Milkwood. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. If Milkwood is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Milkwood will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
1. Information provided by you for the order of the Products will be automatically processed by Milkwood.
Other important terms
1. Milkwood may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
2. These Terms of Trade are between you and Milkwood only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
3. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms of Trade and Milkwood takes no action, this does not mean that Milkwood has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Milkwood in writing.